We are looking for a resilient and empathic business development executive willing to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives responsibilities include finding and retaining clients, encouraging existing clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in the industry.
The role will include:
- Familiarizing yourself with the entire range of products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying challenges and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Well-groomed appearance.
- Exceptional networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding research skills.