We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to assist our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. The task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, expenditures, organizing and participating in meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. Working closely alongside our marketing, strategy, design, and development specialists, our Project Management team is responsible for delivering all live client works to timeline and budget, following a diligent approach in a well-structured manner. The role requires a highly proactive, confident, organized, and versatile person.
The role will include:
- Analyzing project requirements and creating budgets and schedules
- Developing detailed designs, plans and monitoring the progress of the project
- Mapping out dependencies for each piece of activity
- Driving work from phase to phase
- Acting as the glue between teams
- Chairing project meetings to ensure stages happen to schedule and process
- Giving regular and proactive status updates to clients
- Defining and work to milestones, gaining client sign off when necessary
- Aligning digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Highlighting potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc in digital marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Practical experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, and project management software.
- Sound understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.