We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer who will be responsible for coding, innovative designing, and drafting layout of the website. Web developer responsibilities include building website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, building everything from the home page to the site layout and function.
The role will include:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Deep understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices by participating in in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in database systems such as SQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Ability to solve complex problems and should have a high degree of independent judgment
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down